Sunday 19 December 2010

Exercise!

To be honest, the whole "Overtraining" thing is only a risk to top athletes, put it into perspective, I teach 3 spinning classes a week, take at least two clients on 6 mile hill and step runs, walk 4 miles a day and do my own weights/kickboxing circuit workouts and I feel great!

Your body is meant to move!

You should get some good activity in 5 times a week, just get your head around getting in 1 hour a day, find a way to fit it in and "I don't have time" won't cut it.  I hesitate to get serious here but not having time to exercise leads to having time to get diabetes, heart disease, obesity and a number of other delightful ailments, which would you rather?  Check out my other blog here  http://www.rl-personaltrainer.co.uk/Free-Fitness-Stuff(1898498).htm ad scroll down to excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment